home.gif (259 bytes)

historical2.gif (573 bytes)space.gif (52 bytes)manufacturing.gif (655 bytes)space.gif (52 bytes)quality.gif (448 bytes)space.gif (52 bytes)customer.gif (595 bytes)
  palogo2.jpg (13338 bytes)

 

E-MAIL: patool@patool.com

  titlehp.gif (824 bytes)
 

 
 
 
Pennsylvania Tool & Gages, Inc. was founded in May 1954 by the late Gordon A. Burns and two equal partners. It began operations at 736 Mohican Place, a one-story block building occupying 800 square feet of floor space. In September 1958, Gordon and Irene, his wife, became the sole owners of the corporation. In 1963, the company moved to 286 Cherry Alley at North Cottage Street into a 20,000 square foot building. In the spring of 1977, the company moved into its newly constructed 52,000 square foot facility in Vernon Township where it continues to reside and prosper.

Mrs. Irene M. Burns, widow of founder and past president Gordon A. Burns, served as President of Pennsylvania Tool & Gages, Inc. until her passing in early 2003. The company continues to operate as a family business under the direction of surviving children. Pa. Tool is a precision machine shop which specializes in close-tolerance tool, die and mold manufacturing and the production of gages and custom precision machine parts. It also produces precision flat stock and provides custom grinding services to both small and major companies throughout the nation. Primary customers include major electronic, semiconductor and communications companies.

Pennsylvania Tool & Gages, Inc. is continuing to expand its products, service capability and market areas. New equipment and qualified personnel are continually being added to meet the growing demands of our customers.

 
   
  PENNSYLVANIA TOOL & GAGES, Inc.
P.O. Box 534
Meadville, PA 16335

Toll Free: 877-827-8285
Tel: 814.336.3136
Fax: 814.333.9131

E-MAIL: patool@patool.com